Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sometimes you just have to start over.

I am going to have to start over. :(

A knight with field alchemy I is brutal to try to cut down. I am going to have to start over because I cannot do enough damage as a 1h sword knight to kill him or grind since both random encounter(which level scale) spots spawn dudes that can heal.

I am going to try to level as a warrior with blunt weapons and pick up field alchemy, truestrike, and tremendous blow.  This will allow me to be faster, hit harder, healer better, and take minimal damage during non scaled encounters.  It will also make Vyce a power house since he will also be over leveled.  I might still be hurting on random encounters but with a more offensive profile I can maybe beat down a healer, heal myself, and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment