Monday, April 16, 2012

Oh Lord-y

I flew through most of Chapter 4 yesterday.  Knight tanking up until I got some Lord class marks, did some light grinding to get me to level 20ish(and pick up two weapon fighting from Ninja) and have blitzed though The Hanging Gardens to The Ivory Stair.  Which is the last semi-random fight before the very end.  I have hit level 32 Lord and now have hit level scaling again which does worry me a little bit as I got sandbagged pretty hard by a bunch of knights/terror knights(frighten sucks) and a cleric busting out heal IVs.  I might just have to cheese the fight and knock everyone off the map but I haven't gotten there yet.

So close though, 6 maps to go!

1 comment:

  1. love this solo blog! good luck in the future!:)
    i hope i can read more

    ReplyDelete