Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lunchposting

I knocked out The Arkhaiopolis of Rhime over lunch.  Cestina didn't make it(and I picked the dialog option to not have to save her). Vyce went down like the chump he is pretty early and Catiua joined him shortly thereafter.  Meanwhile Denam and Leonar brofisted it up and chewed up everything but the dragon and the birdman archer.  I did have to chariot it up when Leonar went down while grinding down the knight leader(Bolis).  Bolis's healing and his armor made it impossible for me to bring him down with my one handed sword damage so I relied on Leonar's finishers, superior damage, and flaky AI to eventually bring Bolis down while I added damage and occasionally healed Leonar so he wouldn't split.

Denam is now a level 10 knight and I picked up Strengthen I after the fight.  I'm gonna get a kick out of doing some overleveled Nybeth stomping.

No comments:

Post a Comment