Thursday, April 12, 2012

Let me cling to me-ether...something

Mount Weobry is conquered.  And so is Chapter 4 up to The Vanessan Way. :D

I leveled knight up to 14 and gave Weobry a few shots but wound up getting petrified and overwhelmed  a few times so I kicked it up to 18 and had some pretty smooth sailing by sitting up in the raised corner you start by and killing things as they walk up to Denam then popping healing seeds/phalanx to recover.  Counter Attack III and hitting like a truck with a crafted weapon, hammers rank 6, and strengthen/anatomy has made battles go pretty fast since you can rely on a counter attack doing 100+ damage then swing into the guy who hit Denam on his turn for the killing blow.

I am now planning on sprinting to lord before level scaling kicks in again and then I'll really be set.  Being able to dual wield so I can kill stuff from full health or at least do more damage then what can be healed though out of the healing seeds/phalanx turtle is going to make finishing up this a breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment