Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Chapter One in the bag

BAM!

Starting over as a warrior was the ticket.  By the time I got to Lake Bordu the Denam/Vyce warrior mace/shield army of two was level 10 and I made sure Catiua stayed alive so she was level 9 and the 3 of them made short work of everything on the map, with Catiua busting out 70+ damage Spirit Surges.

I made sure to kill Canopus and Donnalto so they would not absorb any experience and made sure to keep my guests alive so they could support Denam stay leveled up.  I gave Vyce Mighty Impact and Field Alchemy I but he literally never used either so next time I'd skip them.  Also Ravness wound up being pretty useless.  She did a few finishers but she wound up dying every fight.

Also I chose the chaos route for Chapter 2.  My last play through was grinding through the Law path and basically I want to try chaos-neutral route because I haven't seen the neutral bit yet.  I'll see if this bites me in the ass.

Denam is now level 12e:level 14! after Port Asyton with Catiua at level 10e:level 12(she ran away in Port Asyton because Arycelle kept shooting her and she was to stupid to stay away).

The count:
Chariot: 1
Resets: 10+(mostly from failed grinding attempts)
Restarts: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment